I know my thousands and thousands of fans were surprised to hear yesterday (as I most certainly was) that Google had suspended my accounts, including this blog, for unspecified violations of Google policy. They mentioned suspicions that more than one person was accessing my account and even said they suspected AI bots were being used to access and post on this blog!!!!
Well, my other social media sites (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, er, uh, I mean X) were inundated with protests from my thousands of fans, urging me to appeal Google's actions.
Well, I did.
And Google agreed with me.
As you can see, my account is now restored.
You all (or as that guy who looks like me would say, y'inz) can stop holding your breath, I have returned!
And I can return to doing the things that excite my many fans, such as shown in the picture above!
Thank you all for your support!

No comments:
Post a Comment